Advertisment

SAEC Bursary Programme 2023

SAEC Bursary

SAEC Bursary Programme 2023

SAEC Bursary Opportunity 2023 – SAEC Career, SAEC Forms, SAEC Training Programme, SAEC Programme 2023, SAEC Graduate Internships Programmes, SAEC Service Job Vacancies available below…

Advertisment

 

SAEC Bursary Programme 2023

“The South Africa Energy Coal (SAEC) operations are located in the coalfields of Mpumalanga, near eMalahleni (formerly Witbank) and Middelburg. South32 holds a 92% ownership stake in SAEC, with the remaining 8% owned by a Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment consortium led by Phembani Holdings.”

Advertisment

CLOSING DATE:

Advertisment
  • 5th February 2023.

LOCATION:

  • Mpumalanga

REQUIREMENTS:

Community bursary:

  • South African citizen
  • Local community member of SAEC (in the vicinity of eMalahleni and Middelburg)
  • Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
  • Studying or intending to study towards a Degree or Diploma qualification in any field of study • Studying or intending to study at a recognized tertiary institute in South Africa

CHILD OF EMPLOYEE BURSARY:

  • South African citizen
  • Offspring of a local community member of SAEC (in the vicinity of eMalahleni and Middelburg) • Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
  • Studying or intending to study towards a Degree or Diploma qualification in any field of study • Studying or intending to study at a recognized tertiary institute in South Africa

HOW TO APPLY

HTTPS://CAREERWISE.CO.ZA/BURSARIES/ONLINE-APPLICATION

Use the following promotional code/reference number when applying: Community bursary: KHTCOMM21, Child of employee bursary: KHTCOE21 PLEASE ATTACH YOUR DOCUMENTS – if any items are missing, your application will be disregarded

  • ID document (certified copy)
  • Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
  • Matric certificate, if Matric has been completed (certified copy)
  • Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying (on letterhead)
  • Proof of registration at a recognized tertiary institute in South Africa (on letterhead)
  • Proof of residence (municipal account/letter from a Council member or Chief)
  • Short Curriculum Vitae
Advertisment
You May Also Like