The Stamps Eminence Scholarship Program is an outstanding example of educational empowerment, providing exceptional individuals with the chance to achieve their academic goals.
Scholarships are essential in removing financial barriers so gifted people can pursue high-quality education and realize their full potential.
Stamps Eminence Scholarship Program
Stamps Eminence Scholarship Program ensures that each Scholar maximizes their personal, professional, and civic growth through an inclusive and supportive program that prepares them for their next steps as a change maker.
The vision of the Stamps Eminence Scholarship Program is to cultivate leaders effect positive change within their professions and communities locally, nationally, and globally. Alumni will make a difference in their respective fields by employing innovative strategies that lead to transformational change.
Benefits of Stamps Scholarship Program
- Small cohort living and learning community.
- Access to research, leadership, and service opportunities as early as first year.
- Seminars and workshops that address group and individual goals.
- Dedicated advising and access to distinguished faculty network.
- University Honors Program benefits.
Where to Apply
Applying for a Stamps Scholarship is easy: just apply to one or more of the schools that partner with Stamps Eminence scholarship program. If you qualify, you’ll automatically be considered for a Stamps award. The majority of the partner colleges and universities don’t require a separate application for the Stamps Scholarship, but the application deadline and award process varies from school to school along with the amount of the award. Expect an interview (or two or three) to be part of the process.
Visit the website of the school or schools of your choice to find out more about their unique application process and deadlines. View our partner schools.
Criteria & Eligibility
- The Stamps Scholars Program, with its partner schools, seeks students who demonstrate academic merit, strong leadership potential, and exceptional character.
- Leadership development is at the core of the Stamps Scholarship program. Leadership potential is also a key part of the selection criteria for receiving a Stamps award. And, Stamps Scholars receive a separate financial award to participate in leadership activities of their choosing.
- The Stamps Scholars Program welcomes and supports students from all backgrounds and areas of study. Financial need is not a consideration. At some of the partner schools, international students are eligible for the Stamps Scholarship. Students should check directly with the program that they are interested in to view eligibility requirements.
- A student must apply directly to one or more of the partner schools to be considered for the Stamps Scholarship.
- At certain schools, the Stamps Scholarship Program is part of an umbrella program for scholars, such as the Foundation Fellows at the University of Georgia or the Carolina Scholars at the University of South Carolina.
- In many cases, students who apply by certain deadlines (often the early or “scholarship” deadline) using the normal freshman application for admission will be automatically considered for the Stamps Scholarship. In some cases, however, the partner school may request a separate application for consideration of the Stamps Scholarship.
- Speak with an admissions counselor or visit the website of the school or schools of your choice to find out more about their unique application process and deadlines.
Colleges that Partner with Stamps Eminence Scholarship Program
In conclusion, the Stamps Eminence Scholarship Program is not just a financial aid initiative; it is a transformative force in the lives of those it supports.
As it continues to evolve and inspire, the program remains dedicated to shaping the future of education and empowering individuals to reach new heights.